6611 US 60
Ashland, KY 41102
Used 2017 Heartland Cyclone 3611JS
Step inside using the rear ramp door, or through the side man door. The spring assist ramp will make loading and unloading a cinch. The steel ring tie downs will help to secure your load for travel. Once you arrive at your destination and the toys are removed you can enjoy the added living space created. Just inside the ramp door find a floor storage box for tools, and an electric queen bed with convertible sofas. In the front portion of the garage space there is an overhead loft that overlooks the main living area inside, plus a half bath next to the side man entry door. The half bath features a toilet and vanity with sink.
Enter the main living area using the sliding glass patio doors, or the center most side entry. Inside enjoy a wide open space thanks to dual opposing slide outs. One slide features a large super sofa, and a second smaller slide to the right of the side entry features a double door refrigerator, and three burner range. There is a counter peninsula with a double sink, and overhead cabinetry for your things. Cooking will be as easy as it is at home in this Heartland Cyclone.
A nice entertainment center with a LED TV is also available along the outer half bath wall. This can easily be viewed from the sofa slide out.
Head up the steps to a front master bedroom and full bath. The bath is at the top of the steps on your right. Here you will enjoy a shower with seat, toilet, vanity with sink, and overhead cabinet, plus toilet. A second sliding bath door allows you quick access to the front master bedroom.
The bedroom features a king size bed with nightstands and overhead storage, plus a shelf at the head of the bed. There is also a slide out wardrobe with drawer space and more for all of your clothing needs. You will also find an area that has been washer/dryer prepped for your convenience.
You can also choose to add the outside ramp patio with stairs for the ultimate entertaining space, an exterior 40" TV, plus so much more!
You Save: $10,102
Summit RV Price: $49,893
|Length||39 ft 2 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 5 in|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 4 in|
|Hitch Weight||3485 lbs|
|Dry Weight||15305 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||1635 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||100 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||80 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
|Number Of Bunks||1|
|Refrigerator Type||Three Door Stainless Steel|
|Refrigerator Size||18 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||2|
|Axle Weight||14000 lbs|
|Garage Size||11 ft|
|LP Tank Capacity||60|
|AC BTU||30000 btu|
|TV Info||Living Room 55" LCD HDTV Flat Screen, Exterior 40", Garage 40", Bedroom 32"|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
Summit RV is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. Please contact us @844-216-4317 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.
Manufacturer and/or stock photographs may be used and may not be representative of the particular unit being viewed. Where an image has a stock image indicator, please confirm specific unit details with your dealer representative.