6611 US 60
Ashland, KY 41102
Used 2017 Heartland Big Country 3850 MB
Enjoy camping in this Big Country fifth wheel model 3850MB by Heartland RV. This unit features QUAD slides, a loft, two living spaces, and so much more!
As you step inside to your left you will notice the spacious combined kitchen and living area. The kitchen features a double door refrigerator, a three burner range, and counter space with overhead storage. There is also an entertainment center that is part of the large slide out along the road side wall. The kitchen island is off centered and provides additional counter space and a double sink.
On the opposite side a slide out features a dinette with four chairs and optional theater seats. Along the rear wall you will find a sofa with overhead storage, and end tables on each side to complete the living space.
Before you head up the steps be sure to take a peak in the extra living room off of the kitchen area. Inside there is a slide out sofa on one side, and a loft above. The flip and fold sofa makes this easily usable as a second bedroom as well.
Up the stairs there is a hallway ladder with access to the loft. Next, the side aisle bath features a shower with a seat, toilet, sink, and linen cabinet, plus access into the front bedroom with a sliding door.
The door at the end of the hall leads into the front master bedroom which features a king bed slide out with queen option, a front closet with storage drawers, a corner closet prepped for a stackable washer and dryer, plus a chest along the wall opposite the bed, and so much more!
Floor is weak under the dinette.
Delamination on off door side.
*Some features may be missing or unavailable on used or preowned RVs and are sold as is.
You Save: $14,000
Summit Price: $44,995
|Length||43 ft 6 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Hitch Weight||3070 lbs|
|Gross Weight||16000 lbs|
|Dry Weight||13884 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||2188 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||65 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||90 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||45 gals|
|Furnace BTU||40000 btu|
|Refrigerator Size||18 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||14000 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||60|
|Water Heater Capacity||10 gal|
|Water Heater Type||DSI Gas/Electric|
|AC BTU||28500 btu|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Shower w/Seat|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.