6611 US 60
Ashland, KY 41102
Used 2015 Heartland North Trail 32BUDS King
You will love traveling with your family in this spacious and convenient North Trail King slide travel trailer 32BUDS by Heartland RV. There is so much to get excited about, like the outdoor camp kitchen, swivel TV for bedroom and living area viewing, and bunkhouse, not to mention the king size slide out in the main living space.
Enter and find the master bedroom up front featuring a queen size bed with overhead storage, nightstands and shirt wardrobes on either side. Enjoy watching TV by swiveling the living area TV 180 degrees when you retire for the evening.
In the main kitchen and living room space you have the large slide out with super u-shaped dinette and sofa, both with overhead cabinets. Each can be made into additional sleeping also.
Cook your favorite meals and snacks easily in the kitchen with refrigerator, three burner range, and double sink for cleanup. There is also overhead cabinets, drawers and cabinets below for storage, and a small pantry located just off the dinette slide.
The bathroom features a convenient tub/shower, toilet, and vanity with sink, plus linen cabinet and overhead.
The rear is where the kids will want to hang out. There is a sofa slide with bunk above on the right as you enter. On the opposite side you will find storage space with cabinets, drawers and shelves, plus a space for a TV, and a bunk bed above.
Outdoors beneath the 3rd bunk there is a camp kitchen featuring a refrigerator, counter space with a swivel out counter, and so much more!
This North Trail travel trailer is also available in Caliber Edition.
*Some features may be missing or unavailable on used or preowned RVs and are sold as is.
You Save: $6,000
Summit Price: $19,995
|Length||35 ft 10 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||11 ft 4 in|
|Hitch Weight||655 lbs|
|Gross Weight||8600 lbs|
|Dry Weight||6795 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||36 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||37 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||37 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.