6611 US 60
Ashland, KY 41102
New 2018 Jayco Eagle 336FBOK
A unique feature of this model is the spacious front master bathroom. Also, you will enjoy the triple slide outs and the outside kitchen on this Eagle 336FBOK fifth wheel.
Stepping inside this model, you will immediately love how open and spacious the kitchen and living area are with dual opposing slide outs. The slide out along the door side features a table with four chairs and an entertainment center with a fireplace which is nice on those chilly nights. Along the rear wall, you will find a tri-fold sofa with an overhead cabinet running the width of the fifth wheel. The slide out along the roadside features a theater sofa with two cup holders, three burner range, microwave, pantry, and refrigerator. Cleanup from meals is a breeze with the double kitchen sink which is located on the island.
A convenient half bath is adjacent to the roadside slide out. Here you will find a sink, medicine cabinet, and a toilet. Above the bathroom there is an attic/loft area which is sure to come in handy!
Step up a few stairs, and you will enter into the master bedroom. There is a slide out with a queen bed and nightstands. Across from the bed, you will find a chest and an optional TV.
The master bathroom has a toilet, sink, medicine cabinet, shower with seat, an area that has been prepped for a washer and dryer, and a walk in closet with shelves.
The outside kitchen allows you to spend more time with your family outdoors. Here you will find a refrigerator, two burner range, optional TV, and an overhead cabinet, plus more!
A few options include a king bed and a 12 or 21 cu. ft. refrigerator.
CUSTOMER VALUE PACKAGE
- Goodyear Endurance Tires (made in the USA) (Load range E)
- “Whisper Quiet” 15,000-BTU central A/C unit
- Residential queen (60" x 80") Simmons® mattress with under-bed storage
- Electric patio awning with integrated LED lights
- Custom-machined aluminum rims
- MOR/ryde® CRE/3000™ rubberized suspension
- Rear 2" receiver
- 48" LED HDTV with fully digital HDMI output
- 12V AM/FM/CD/DVD/USB 3-zone A/V system with Bluetooth® and HDMI®
- Stainless steel microwave with exhaust fan
- Rain-proof EZ Breeze™ 350CFM bathroom power vent
- Rooftop and ground solar prep by Go Power® (an industry first)
- Wireless remote control system
- Keyed Alike™ lock system
- Handcrafted, “Sugar Maple” glazed, raised-panel maple cabinet doors
- Soft-close residential kitchen drawers
- Washer/dryer prep (n/a in 325BHQS, or 339FLQS)
- LG® solid-surface kitchen countertop with bamboo sink cover and strainer
- 50-amp service and second A/C prep
- Sound bar
- Frameless windows
- LED fireplace (5,000-BTU electric heater, select models) (requires 50-amp service)
- 15K BTU A/C Ducted in Bedroom
- King Bed
- Auto Leveling System
- Residential Refrigerator
- 2nd Power Awning
- 32" TV in Outside Kitchen
- 32" TV in Bedroom
- Exterior Bumper Mount Grill
Exterior Color: WHT
Interior Color: CASHMERE
|Length||40 ft 1 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||12 ft 11 in|
|Int Height||8 ft 7 in|
|Fresh Water Capacity||75 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||87 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||50 gals|
|Refrigerator Type||Gas Electric Refrigerator with Freezer|
|Refrigerator Size||8 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||2|
|LP Tank Capacity||30|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||DSI Gas/Electric|
|AC BTU||15000 btu|
|TV Info||LR 48" LED HDTV, Optional BR TV, Optional Ext. TV|
|Awning Info||20', Optional 10'|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Shower w/Seat|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Jayco, Inc. was founded in 1968 by a man of strong faith and vision. The late Lloyd J. Bontrager, family man and inventor, felt he could build the world a better RV. He longed to create a company of his own, one that clearly reflected his ideals: a company where everyone would be treated as "family".
With encouragement from his wife Bertha, Lloyd started Jayco on their farm--in two chicken houses and a barn! He developed his own prototype camping trailer and a unique lifter system for fold-down campers, the basic design of which is patented and still in use today. By the end of 1968, his fledging company of 15 employees had sold 132 fold-down camping trailers.
Today, Jayco's "family" of employees has grown to nearly 1,500 people, while more than 25,000 people join our "extended family" of customers each year.
At Jayco, our mission statement is: Committed to being the most respected name in recreation vehicles. We will consistently build a high quality, high value, competitively priced product at acceptable margins, treat every situation with the highest level of integrity in a timely manner, and continually work to reduce total cost to achieve acceptable returns.