6611 US 60
Ashland, KY 41102
New 2018 Jayco Eagle 317RLOK
Stepping inside this Eagle 317RLOK fifth wheel by Jayco you will find that there is a rear living area, ceiling fan, kitchen island, front bedroom, outside kitchen, plus so much more!
To the left of the entrance, there is a slide out with a free-standing table with chairs and an entertainment center with fireplace. Along the rear wall, there is a tri-fold sofa with overhead cabinets. A ceiling fan is located in between the sofa and kitchen island.
The other slide out in the main living area includes a theater sofa with cup holders, a microwave, a three burner range, a pantry, and a refrigerator. Adjacent to the slide out you will enjoy a walk-in pantry for storing your food items, a closet, and an overhead cabinet. The double kitchen sink is located in the large kitchen island.
At the top of the stairs, on the left side, you will come to the bathroom. Inside the bath, there is a linen cabinet, shower with seat, toilet, sink, and a medicine cabinet.
The front bedroom includes a queen bed slide out with storage below, plus nightstands. Across from the bed, there is a chest with an optional TV, a wardrobe that has been prepped for a washer/dryer, and a walk-in closet with shelves.
Heading outdoors there is a 17' awning, and a 10' optional awning, plus exterior storage and an outside kitchen that includes a refrigerator, pull-out two burner cooktop, overhead cabinets, and an optional TV, plus more!
A few options inside include a table and chairs, theater seats, a king bed, and a 12 or 21 cu. ft. refrigerator.
CUSTOMER VALUE PACKAGE
- Goodyear Endurance Tires (made in the USA) (Load range E)
- “Whisper Quiet” 15,000-BTU central A/C unit
- Residential queen (60" x 80") Simmons® mattress with under-bed storage
- Electric patio awning with integrated LED lights
- Custom-machined aluminum rims
- MOR/ryde® CRE/3000™ rubberized suspension
- Rear 2" receiver
- 48" LED HDTV with fully digital HDMI output
- 12V AM/FM/CD/DVD/USB 3-zone A/V system with Bluetooth® and HDMI®
- Stainless steel microwave with exhaust fan
- Rain-proof EZ Breeze™ 350CFM bathroom power vent
- Rooftop and ground solar prep by Go Power® (an industry first)
- Wireless remote control system
- Keyed Alike™ lock system
- Handcrafted, “Sugar Maple” glazed, raised-panel maple cabinet doors
- Soft-close residential kitchen drawers
- Washer/dryer prep (n/a in 325BHQS, or 339FLQS)
- LG® solid-surface kitchen countertop with bamboo sink cover and strainer
- 50-amp service and second A/C prep
- Sound bar
- Frameless windows
- LED fireplace (5,000-BTU electric heater, select models) (requires 50-amp service)
- GRILL, EXTERIOR BUMPER MOUNT
- BED, KING
- TV, 32" IN BEDROOM
- LUXURY PKG
- AWNING, POWER 2ND
- A/C,15K 2ND DUCTED IN BEDROOM
- LEVELING SYSTEM, AUTO
- REFRIGERATOR, RESIDENTIAL
- TV, 32" IN OUTSIDE KITCHEN
Interior Color: JAVA
|Length||36 ft 11 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||12 ft 11 in|
|Int Height||8 ft 7 in|
|Fresh Water Capacity||75 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||87 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||50 gals|
|Refrigerator Type||Gas Electric Refrigerator with Freezer|
|Refrigerator Size||8 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||2|
|LP Tank Capacity||30|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||DSI Gas/Electric|
|AC BTU||15000 btu|
|TV Info||LR 48" LED HDTV, Optional BR TV, Optional Exterior TV|
|Awning Info||17', Optional 10'|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Shower w/Seat|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Jayco, Inc. was founded in 1968 by a man of strong faith and vision. The late Lloyd J. Bontrager, family man and inventor, felt he could build the world a better RV. He longed to create a company of his own, one that clearly reflected his ideals: a company where everyone would be treated as "family".
With encouragement from his wife Bertha, Lloyd started Jayco on their farm--in two chicken houses and a barn! He developed his own prototype camping trailer and a unique lifter system for fold-down campers, the basic design of which is patented and still in use today. By the end of 1968, his fledging company of 15 employees had sold 132 fold-down camping trailers.
Today, Jayco's "family" of employees has grown to nearly 1,500 people, while more than 25,000 people join our "extended family" of customers each year.
At Jayco, our mission statement is: Committed to being the most respected name in recreation vehicles. We will consistently build a high quality, high value, competitively priced product at acceptable margins, treat every situation with the highest level of integrity in a timely manner, and continually work to reduce total cost to achieve acceptable returns.