SylvanSport GO Folding Pop-Up Camper RVs For Sale
For the true outdoorsman who wants the feeling of actually being outside without any hard walls obstructing the enjoyment of the sounds and smells that make camping special, this is for you. With the SylvanSport GO, you are up off the ground sleeping comfortably without sticks and rocks poking you as you try to get a good night's rest. And, you don't have to carry all of your gear in because you can just load it up, roll in, and set up in minutes. Whether you are hauling dirt bikes, kayaks, canoes, or moving building supplies, the GO can do it all with its Control-Tilt deck which allows for ramp-free loading.
GO Std. Model
SylvanSport GO camping trailer Standard Model highlights: Waterproof Tent ... more about GO Std. Model
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 4 Length 12 ft 10 in Ext Width 10 ft 4 in Ext Height 8 ft 9 in Int Height 6 ft 5 in Hitch Weight 70 lbs Dry Weight 840 lbs Cargo Weight 800 lbs Axle Count 1
- Patented 3-in-1 design provides incredible versatility
- Dimensions: Gear Hauler Mode: 140”x75”x52” | Camper Mode: 154”x124”x105”
- Empty trailer weight: 840lbs
- Deck cargo capacity (Gear Hauler Mode): 81 x 48 x 17 in - 800lbs
- Deck cargo capacity (Utility Trailer Mode): 81 x 48 x 48 in - 800lbs
- Rack capacity: 160lbs
- Standing interior height (Camper mode): 6’ 5” (77”)
- TIG-welded, powder-coated, aluminum extrusion frame
- Control-Tilt, aluminum, diamond-plate cargo deck - 800lbs capacity
- Weatherproof, lockable front storage box - 9 cu ft, can be used as a cooler
- Removable upper rack assembly - converts into open-topped utility trailer
- Stabilizer jacks on four corners provides stable camping platform
- Smooth riding torsion axle with EZ-lube hubs
- Custom alloy wheels with high flotation, high-speed tires
- Removable step/tag holder for easy cargo access
- High visibility LED lighting system
- Tongue extension kit - available for longer boats (up to 19’)
- Integrated tie-down slots for infinite mounting locations
- Light (70lb) tongue weight, easily maneuvered by hand
- Simple to use, ergonomic coupler for 2” ball
- Standard flat 4-wire electrical system
- Includes two safety cables and dolly wheel jack
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options.
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
SylvanSport was founded in 2004 in Brevard, NC, for one reason: to make outdoor adventure accessible. What started as an idea to create the most innovative pop-up camper has evolved into a line of the best designed camping and gear trailers ever made.
Wherever you want to go, whoever you want to go with, and whatever you want to bring, we want to make it happen.
Our personality is playful. Seriously playful. We design products that make playing in the outdoors easy and fun, while maintaining the highest standards for quality, production, and accountability–to our customers and team members. We are homegrown innovators, lucky to do what we love in the heart of Brevard, NC, the outdoor hub of the Southeast. Brevard is a place where people value relationships and connection to the outdoors, and there’s no place on earth we’d rather call home. We live by the idea that creating local jobs and sourcing locally is our responsibility, which is why 80% of the GO and GO Easy is from within 70 miles of the WNC area.
When it comes down to it, SylvanSport is about freedom, creativity, and excellence. We spend our time thinking about how we can make something the absolute best it can be, and then test the limits of what it can withstand out in the world. We are obsessed with design, quality, and possibility.