Jayco Solstice Motor Home Class B RVs For Sale
The Solstice Class B gas motorhomes are built on an all-wheel Ford Transit 350HD chassis in addition to the JRide handling package for a smooth ride where ever you go! A 3.5L EcoBoost V6 engine powers them, and the SOS Post Crash Alert system gives you peace of mind in the event of an accident.
The interiors are designed with the best features including Tecnoform European-style, high-gloss cabinetry, the JAYCOMMAND total coach control system, and a power rear sofa for high-end luxury to the van life. Go off the grid with an Onan 2800W generator with auto-gen start, and enjoy clean water with the water filtration system. Sliding vented windows allow you to enjoy some fresh air without having to walk outside for it.
Start traveling in true comfort with a Jayco Solstice Class B gas motorhome!
Jayco Solstice Class B gas motorhome 21B highlights: Wet Bath Rear Power Sofa ... more about Solstice 21B
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 2 Length 22 ft Ext Width 7 ft 2 in Ext Height 10 ft Int Height 6 ft 6 in Interior Color Crown Point Exterior Color Silver GVWR 11000 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 24 gals Grey Water Capacity 14 gals Black Water Capacity 16 gals Tire Size 205/75R16C Furnace BTU 17000 btu Generator Onan 2800W Fuel Type Gasoline Engine 3.5L EcoBoost V6 Chassis Ford Transit AWD 350HD Horsepower 310 hp Fuel Capacity 25 gals Wheelbase 148 in Available Beds Queen Torque 400 ft-lb Refrigerator Size 5.3 cu ft Convection Cooking Yes Cooktop Burners 1 Shower Size 25" x 46" Number of Awnings 1 AC BTU 13500 btu TV Info LR 24" LED HD Smart TV Awning Info Carefree Armless with LED Lights Gross Combined Weight 13000 lbs Shower Type Wet/Bath Shower Electrical Service 30 amp
Standard Features (2023)
- Ford® Transit AWD 350HD
- 148 in. wheelbase
- GVWR - 11,000 lb.
- GCWR- 13,000 lb.
- 3.5L EcoBoost V6 310 HP engine with 400 ft-lb. torque
- 10-speed transmission
- 3.73 limited slip axle
- 250 amp alternator
- Aluminum wheels
- Daytime running headlamps
- SOS Post Crash Alert System™
- Rear-view camera with trailer hitch assist
- Advance trac® with RSC®(Roll Stability Control)
- Side-wind stabilization
- Hill start assist
- 360° camera
- Blind-spot assist
- Side sensing system
- Reverse sensing system
- 205/75R16C BSW all-season tires
- Tire pressure monitoring system
- Intelligent adaptive cruise control
- Keyless entry pad
- Heavy-duty trailer tow package with dual 4/7 pin connector
- (2) 12V AGM chassis batteries (70 amp-hr)
- 25 gal. fuel tank (gas)
- 12 in. SYNC 4 HD/NAV/IACC multi-function display
- Power windows and door locks
- A/C and cruise control
- Backup camera
- Cab area privacy shade
- Remote keyless entry
- Fiberglass running boards for cab and entry doors
- Onan® 2800W generator with auto-gen start
- 1000W inverter
- 30 amp electrical service with detachable power cord
- (2) 12V AGM house batteries
- House battery disconnect switch
- (2) 110V exterior outlets
- 200W roof-mounted GoPower® solar panel with integrated control panel
- Portable solar plug
- Heated grey holding tank (12V pad)
- Winterization drain system
- Black tank flush
- 12V demand water pump
- Water filtration system
- LED-lit holding tank valves
- Outside shower
- Custom-molded, ABS interior wall panels
- Side screen door with magnetic and zipper close offs
- 13,500 BTU Coleman®-Mach® 10 air conditioner
- Soft-touch vinyl ceiling
- High-intensity LED ceiling lights
- Tecnoform® European-style, high-gloss cabinetry
- Ball-bearing drawer guides
- Residential vinyl flooring
- JAYCOMMAND® powered by Firefly
- Sliding vented windows
- Rear screen door with roll-up and black-out capabilities
- Removable privacy shade for sliding door window
- Powered roof vent in living area
- 24 in. LED HD Smart TV
- Cable TV hookup with RG-6 coax
- Lagun table with fold-down work station
- 1-burner induction cooktop
- Convection microwave
- Stainless steel sink
- Solid-surface kitchen countertop
- Pop-up 110V/USB outlet in kitchen
- Power sofa converts to 68 in. x 76 in. bed
- Shower with magnetic curtain surround
- Aqua View® SHOWERMI$ER™ water management system
- Toilet with foot flush
- Medicine cabinet with mirror
- Powered roof vent in bathroom
Customer Value Package (Mandatory)
- JRIDE®: Hellwig® helper springs, rear Koni® shocks
- Carefree® armless motion sensing patio awning with LED light strip
- Timberline hydronic heating system
- 4-way swivel driver and passenger seats
- Winegard® Connect 2.0 4G/Wi-Fi/digital TV antenna
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
More than 50 years and still fun!
Peace and love were in the air—and so was entrepreneurial spirit. In 1968, Lloyd and Bertha Bontrager set out to make a family dream a reality in their quiet corner of Northern Indiana. Let the fun begin!
In the '70s, while families gathered around the newfangled video boxes (TVs of course!), we began to make a name for ourselves too, acquiring competitors, delivering new products and selling internationally for the first time. Look out, TVs! We’ve got an idea for family time too.
Jayco was established among the powers of the RV industry in the '80s and we mourned the loss of our fearless leader, Lloyd, in a tragic plan crash. That did not stop the momentum, but instead we doubled down on the vision for family fun.
In the '90s Jayco acquired Starcraft, one of the oldest and most respected builders of campers. Lloyd was inducted into the RV Hall of Fame. We built and shipped our 300,000 unit in 1997, and our new corporate headquarters facility was completed in Middlebury, Indiana.
In 2002, Jayco introduced the Jay Flight travel trailers which as of today, has been the #1 selling travel trailers in North America for thirteen years straight. In 2006, we built and shipped our 500,000th unit, and introduced the first lightweight toy hauler travel trailer built with a wider stance, known first as the Talon. And, in 2008, we acquired assets of the former Travel Supreme and launched the Class A diesel-pusher Entegra Coach division.
Between four division of Jayco, Starcaft RV, Entegra Coach and Highland Ridge RV in May of 2016, we built and celebrated our 1,000,000the unit in total. On July 1st of the same year, Jayco Corporation, including all of the brands of Jayco, Starcraft RV, Entegra Coach, and Highland Ridge RV, was acquired by Thor Industries.
Fast forward to the '20s, a global pandemic reawakened everyone's desire to get outside and sparked another golden age for the RVing community. With eyes toward a bright future, Jayco, Entegra Coach, Highland Ridge and Starcraft unified as the Jayco Family of Companies.