6611 US 60
Ashland, KY 41102
New 2017 Keystone RV Cougar X-lite 25RES
Enjoy your next camping trip in this double slide out, rear entertainment fifth wheel by Keystone RV. The Cougar X-Lite 25RKS also features a nice living area where you can enjoy plenty of comforts while you are away from home.
As you enter this model, you will be in the combined kitchen and living area. To the left of the door there is a double sink, three burner range, refrigerator, and an overhead cabinet. Next to the refrigerator, on an angle you will find an entertainment center. Along the rear wall there is a storage cabinet. The slide out on the road side features a tri-fold sleeper sofa with an overhead cabinet and a dinette.
Step up to the the bathroom and bedroom. In the bathroom there is a sink, shower, linen cabinet, and a toilet.
The front bedroom features a queen bed with a nightstand, and wardrobe. There is a slide out in the room which has a wardrobe for more storage. Across from the bed you will find a TV, wardrobe, and hamper.
Outside enjoy the exterior kitchen which has a two burner range, sink, and refrigerator. Now you can spend more time with family and friends, while fixing your meal outdoors!
- (Outside Shower, Residential refrigerator front, spare tire, XL grab handle)
- (MCD roller shades, frameless tinted black trim safety glass windows, stainless steel microwave oven with turn style, aluminum framed sidewalls, floor, front and rear walls and slide rooms, 13.5k BTU air conditioner, raised-panel upper and lower cabinet doors throughout, Cougar Platinum Series Orthopedic Sleep System Mattress)
- (True Home CD/DVD system with bluetooth, sound bar and exterior speakers, MP3 player hookup on stereo, Gas/electric water heater with quick recovery, Residential shower/tub surround, TV antenna, satelitte/cable hook-up, High Gloss gel coated fiberglass, full walk on roof and slideouts, fiberglass walls, max turn technology front cap, MOR/ryde CRE 3000 Suspension, 12V charging station
- X-Lite Package (Black tank flush, electric awning, radial tires, carbon monoxide detector)
- Polar Package (enclosed and forced air, heated underbelly, valves, tanks and water lines, upgraded, upgraded insulation to slide-out floors)
- ROYALTY PKG
- 15.0 BTU AIR CONDITIONER - DUCTED
- LED CEILING LIGHTS
- ELECTRIC STABILIZER JACKS
- TRI FOLD SLEEPER SOFA
Exterior Color: TAN
Interior Color: CASHMERE
|Length||28 ft 11 in|
|Ext Height||11 ft 11 in|
|Int Height||0 ft|
|Hitch Weight||1405 lbs|
|Dry Weight||7035 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||2965 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||43 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||60 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||30 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
When Cole Davis founded Keystone RV in 1996 his vision was clear: Build a quality RV loaded with features priced thousands less than other RVs on the market. To accomplish his goal, Cole would recruit and build a strong team, focus on keeping overhead low, and empower the people closest to the customer to make decisions.
Within a few short months after opening the doors, Keystone produced its very first camper. Delivering big on quality, features and value, the public fell in love with it. A star was born! As the appetite for the camper increased, new Keystone models were added to satisfy growing customer demand. Along with this tremendous growth came the need for expanded production. To meet this need more manufacturing plants were built and staffed.
From new floor plan designs to patented inventions, Keystone leads the way in product innovation. One reason is our mission to stay close to the customer. When talking with campers or visiting dealerships, our sales, product development, and service teams, are always looking for ways to improve the camping experience. And we don't stop there.
Every member of the Keystone family is encouraged to contribute to making our campers absolutely the best possible. Through something we call Kamp Keystone, our employees camp free of charge at local campgrounds in the Keystone trailers we supply. Each year hundreds of our production workers, administrative staff and service team enjoy a day (or a week) at Kamp Keystone. Their evaluation of the experience and the feedback they provide results in continued product improvements. Ask us if we use our RVs...the answer is YES!