6611 US 60
Ashland, KY 41102
New 2017 Jayco North Point 377RLBH
As you enter take the steps to your right which leads to the front master bedroom and bath. The bathroom features a shower, linen cabinet, toilet, and vanity with sink, plus overhead medicine cabinet.
At the end of the hall enter the bedroom where you can rest comfortably on a queen slide out bed with shelf on each side. You can choose a king size bed if you like. There is a chest of drawers opposite with TV above, and a walk-in closet for all of your hanging clothes along the front all. You will also love the additional storage closet where you can add a washer and dryer if you choose.
Back to the main entry head left into the front combined kitchen and living room space. Here you will find a slide out dining table with four chairs, and theater sofa for two along the curb side wall just inside the door. You can choose two recliners in place of the theater sofa if you like. Opposite the door side is a kitchen slide that contains a lift TV with fireplace below on one end, and kitchen amenities on the other end. You can easily create meals and snacks with the appliances included. There is a 12 cu. ft. refrigerator or choose an optional residential refrigerator, a three burner range with overhead microwave oven, and a pantry. A convenient kitchen island offers added counter food prep space and a double sink making cleaning up a cinch.
Just off the kitchen area find a bonus room with loft above. The room can serve as a den, or an extra bedroom, or for whatever you need. There is a bi-fold hide-a-bed with flip up bunk slide along the road side, a removable table, and a closet with desk space including a TV above along the interior wall.
Along the rear wall of this North Point model there is a tri-fold hide-a-bed sofa with ottoman and overhead storage that stretches the entire width of the fifth wheel. This will make it easy to keep things neatly tucked away and organized.
On the outside a 17' awning provides ample protection from the elements giving you a nice outdoor space. Here you can add the optional Tailgate TV for viewing. There is also a second 11' awning option off the dining table slide out, and so much more!.
Customer Value Package (Mandatory)
- 15,000-BTU central A/C
- Arched interior ceiling with 82” upper deck interior height
- Bath skylight
- Bathroom power vent
- Under-bed floor safe
- Oversized folding exterior grab handle
- Frameless G20 dark-tinted windows
- LED interior lighting
- Security lights
- Slam-latch baggage doors with strut assist
- Sofa and bed pillows
- Solid-surface kitchen countertops
- Keyed Alike exterior doors locking system™
Luxury Fifth Wheel Package (Mandatory)
- 6-point electric auto leveling system
- Backup camera/monitoring system prep
- Carefree power awning with Flex Guard Fabric Shield and LED light strip
- Indoor/outdoor central vacuum system with kick pan
- Franklin American-made residential furniture
- 12” Magnum Frame System
- Magnum Truss XL6 Roof System
- Helix Cooling System featuring a Jayco-exclusive duct design, exterior-mounted A/C units, directional/closable A/C vents, and larger return air vents with user accessible filters
- Quad-tread aluminum entrance steps
- Bluetooth/HDMI high-output entertainment system
- Cargo accessory receiver
- Electric, thermostat-controlled fireplace
- Keyless main entrance door
- LED exterior lighting
- MOR/ryde pin box
- Oversized battery compartment
- Fully painted and clear coated front cap
- Power kitchen vent with wall controls and rain sensor
- Sidewall and roof mount solar prep
- Whole coach water purification system
- Full-timer kitchen storage system
North Point Advantage Package (Mandatory)
- Big-screen LED HDTVs in living areas
- 32-inch LED HDTV with integrated DVD player in bedroom
- High-gloss, hand-rubbed, maple hardwood cabinet doors
- High-gloss, premium fiberglass exterior
- MOR/ryde CRE/3000 rubberized suspension system
- Single-roller blackout shades throughout
- Remote control system for levelers, awnings, slideout rooms and exterior lights
- Jayco luxury sleep system with 80” Simmons residential foam-top mattress
- 4 AWNING SLIDE OUTS
- CONVECTION OVEN MICROWAVE
- 2ND POWER AWNING
- 2ND LOW PROFILE AC 15K BTU IN BEDROOM
- 23CU.FT. RESIDENTIAL REFRIGERATOR
- 16" "E" GOODYEAR TIRE UPGRADE
- TV 39" CARGO WITH SLIDING BRACKET
Exterior Color: WHT
Interior Color: COTTONWOOD
|Length||42 ft 7 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||13 ft 2 in|
|Int Height||9 ft|
|Hitch Weight||2725 lbs|
|Gross Weight||16500 lbs|
|Dry Weight||13815 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||2685 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||75 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||85 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||50 gals|
|Furnace BTU||40000 btu|
Jayco, Inc. was founded in 1968 by a man of strong faith and vision. The late Lloyd J. Bontrager, family man and inventor, felt he could build the world a better RV. He longed to create a company of his own, one that clearly reflected his ideals: a company where everyone would be treated as "family".
With encouragement from his wife Bertha, Lloyd started Jayco on their farm--in two chicken houses and a barn! He developed his own prototype camping trailer and a unique lifter system for fold-down campers, the basic design of which is patented and still in use today. By the end of 1968, his fledging company of 15 employees had sold 132 fold-down camping trailers.
Today, Jayco's "family" of employees has grown to nearly 1,500 people, while more than 25,000 people join our "extended family" of customers each year.
At Jayco, our mission statement is: Committed to being the most respected name in recreation vehicles. We will consistently build a high quality, high value, competitively priced product at acceptable margins, treat every situation with the highest level of integrity in a timely manner, and continually work to reduce total cost to achieve acceptable returns.