6611 US 60
Ashland, KY 41102
New 2017 Jayco Eagle 330RSTS
Looking for dual opposing slide outs in the living and kitchen area, a rear living space, a kitchen island, look no more! This Jayco Eagle 330RSTS travel trailer features all the above, plus more!
As you enter the travel trailer, to the left there is a slide out with a booth dinette and two recliners. You can choose an optional table with chairs in place of the dinette and optional theater seats in place of the recliners.
Along the rear wall there is tri-fold sofa with overhead cabinets. There is an additional slide out with an entertainment center and a fireplace below, a walk-in pantry, three burner range, microwave, additional pantry, and refrigerator with the optional choice of a 12 cu. ft or 23 cu. ft. refrigerator. Along the interior wall in the kitchen area you will find a hutch which provides extra storage and counter space, overhead cabinets, and a wardrobe. Your dishes can be washed at the double kitchen sink which is located on the island. There is also a bit more counter space which may come in handy during meal prep.
Down the hall is the bathroom. Inside the bath you will find a shower, sink, medicine cabinet, linen storage, and a toilet. You can enter the bath from the hallway or through the sliding bedroom door.
The front bedroom has a comfortable queen bed slide with shelves and an overhead cabinet, a large wardrobe, and a storage area with washer and dryer prepped closet, and a dresser with optional TV. Also in the bedroom you can choose an optional king bed if you prefer a larger bed with more sleeping space.
You will also find plenty of overhead cabinets throughout the travel trailer as well exterior storage, and don't forget to check out the 16' awning over the front half of the trailer and the optional 10' awning over the rear, plus so much more!
- Customer Value Package (Mandatory) (Residential Queen (60" x 80") SIMMONS® mattress with under-bed storage, Electric patio awning with integrated LED lights, Custom machined aluminum rims, MOR/ryde® CRE 3000™ rubberized suspension, Rear 2" receiver, 48" LED HDTV with fully digital HDMI output, 12V AM/FM/CD/DVD/USB 3-zone A/V system with Bluetooth® and HDMI®, Stainless steel microwave with exhaust fan, "Rain-proof EZ Breeze™ 350CFM bathroom power vent (patent pending, a class exclusive)", Rooftop and ground solar prep by Go Power® (an industry first), Linc® wireless remote control system, Keyed Alike™ lock system)
- TABLE, FREESTANDING AND CHAIRS
- SOFA, THEATER SEATING
- BED, KING
- TV, 32" IN BEDROOM
- AWNING, POWER 2ND
- A/C, 15,000 2ND IN BEDROOM
- TIRES, 15" GOODYEAR UPGRADE
- REFRIGERATOR, RESIDENTIAL
- Luxury Package (Mandatory) (Exterior High-Gloss Gel Coat Upgrade, Handcrafted, “Sugar Maple” glazed, raised-panel maple cabinet doors, Soft-close residential kitchen drawers, Washer/Dryer Prep, Corian® solid-surface kitchen countertop with flush-mount sink covers, 50-amp service with dual A/C ducting and second A/C prep, Frameless windows, LED fireplace, 5,000-BTU electric heater)
Exterior Color: WHT
Interior Color: MEADOW
|Length||39 ft 3 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||11 ft 5 in|
|Int Height||7 ft 3 in|
|Hitch Weight||1300 lbs|
|Gross Weight||11250 lbs|
|Dry Weight||9410 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||1950 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||75 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||97.5 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||32.5 gals|
Jayco, Inc. was founded in 1968 by a man of strong faith and vision. The late Lloyd J. Bontrager, family man and inventor, felt he could build the world a better RV. He longed to create a company of his own, one that clearly reflected his ideals: a company where everyone would be treated as "family".
With encouragement from his wife Bertha, Lloyd started Jayco on their farm--in two chicken houses and a barn! He developed his own prototype camping trailer and a unique lifter system for fold-down campers, the basic design of which is patented and still in use today. By the end of 1968, his fledging company of 15 employees had sold 132 fold-down camping trailers.
Today, Jayco's "family" of employees has grown to nearly 1,500 people, while more than 25,000 people join our "extended family" of customers each year.
At Jayco, our mission statement is: Committed to being the most respected name in recreation vehicles. We will consistently build a high quality, high value, competitively priced product at acceptable margins, treat every situation with the highest level of integrity in a timely manner, and continually work to reduce total cost to achieve acceptable returns.