6611 US 60
Ashland, KY 41102
New 2017 Grand Design Solitude 375RES
This Solitude 375RES by Grand Design is the perfect entertainment fifth wheel with FIVE slide outs to add more interior space for moving around, a rear wall entertainment center and living area, plus so much more!
Step inside, head to the rear and up the steps to see just how convenient future camping trips will be with all the space provided! The rear entertainment living area features a great place for everyone to congregate with a full wall entertainment center including a LED TV with fireplace below plus overhead storage. There are dual tri-fold sofa slide outs with one on either side, and theater seating for two facing the rear wall. There are also overhead cabinets for storage, plus an end table near the theater seats.
The kitchen is spacious and also features dual slide outs opposite one another. There is a free standing dinette to the left of the main entry door. A center island with dual sinks, a buffet, hutch, and pantry provide extra storage including overhead cabinets to help keep things organized. Opposite the door and the other slide find an 18 cu. ft. refrigerator, a three burner range with overhead microwave oven, and counter space.
Head up the front steps to the right of the main entry door and find a side aisle bath before the front bedroom. The bathroom contains a toilet, vanity with sink including linen storage, and a shower with a seat and skylight.
The front master bedroom features a queen or optional king bed slide with a pull out ottoman at the foot of the bed. There is a dresser opposite along the curb side wall with an optional LED TV overhead. The very front features a spacious closet with washer and dryer prep on one end, plus so much more!
You will appreciate the exterior unobstructed pass-thru storage when loading and unloading your outdoor gear, and the universal docking station as well.
If you want you can choose a residential refrigerator with this same floorplan layout by selecting model 375RES-R.
- PEACE OF MIND PACKAGE – (Trailair© Rota-Flex© Pin Box, Equa-Flex© Suspension, Slide-Out Selector Valves, Self Adjusting Brakes, Washer/Dryer Prep, Residential Bedroom Dresser, 16" Spare Tire (Undermount), Power Patio Awning with Integrated LED Lighting, Exterior Cable/Satellite Plug-In, Sewer Hose Storage Area, Whole House Water Filtration System, Pull-Out Ottoman at Bed Base (N/A 374TH), Easy Clean Solid Surface Steps, Kitchen 12-Volt High Power MaxxAir Fan with Rain Sensor)
- RESIDENTIAL LIVING PACKAGE (Roller Shade Window Coverings, Quad Entry Step, Keyed Alike (One Key For All Entry and Baggage Doors), Stealth A/C System (Dual 15k BTU AC's w/Racetrack Ducting), Tri-Fold Hide-A-Bed Sofa, Hallway Handrail, Congoleum Flooring w/3-Year Warranty (Main Floor & Upper Landing Area), Hardwood Cabinet Doors and End Tables, Solid Surface Countertops & Sink Covers, Interior Blue LED Accent Lighting, Smoke Detector, LP Alarm, Carbon Monoxide Alarm, Power Reclining Theatre Seating w/LED Lighting Package (Includes Heat and Massage Function), Stainless Steel Undermount Kitchen Sink, HDMI Stereo/CD/DVD Entertainment System w/ App Controls, Exterior Speakers, bedside 110-Volt Outlets (2), Night Stands, Big Screen LED TV in Living Area, Hardwood Window Treatments, Recessed LED Ceiling Lighting, Signature Wall Mounted Dinette Table w/4 Padded Chairs (2 Stow Away Chairs))
- 12V TANK HEATER
- 6-POINT HYDRAULIC LEVELING SYSTEM
- CONVECTION MICROWAVE
- ELECTRIC FIREPLACE (MANDATORY)
- HEAT PUMP A/C
- KING BED UPGRADE
- TV BEDROOM (MANDATORY)
- 18 CUBIC FOOT RESIDENTIAL REFRIGERATOR
Exterior Color: TAN
Interior Color: JAVA
|Length||41 ft 4 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 5 in|
|Ext Height||12 ft 11 in|
|Hitch Weight||2900 lbs|
|Gross Weight||16000 lbs|
|Dry Weight||14200 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||54 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||100 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||50 gals|
|Furnace BTU||40000 btu|
Founded by close friends Don Clark and brothers Ron and Bill Fenech (each having over 25 years of experience in the RV industry). Although they have lead some of the most successful companies in the RV industry, and are proud of their accomplishments at Keystone RV, they recognized that it was becoming more difficult to stay in touch with the needs of customers, employees, and the products being built.
So, in 2011 they began pursuing their dream of reconnecting on a more personal level with customers and dealers. The result of that pursuit is Grand Design RV. A company designed to create recreational vehicles that provide more features, better designs and unparalleled customer support!