6611 US 60
Ashland, KY 41102
New 2017 Grand Design Reflection 312BHTS
If your family is looking for a rear private bunkhouse for the kiddos or guests, and a front bedroom for the parents, plus an outside kitchen for the family chef, take a look at this Reflection travel trailer by Grand Design. Model 312BHTS offers these key features, and so much more!
As you enter you will find yourself across from the side aisle bathroom with a shower including a skylight, sink with overhead cabinet, and linen storage over the toilet. Now that's convenient when needing a quick break after playing outside.
The front bedroom features a queen bed, dual bedside wardrobes, plus overhead storage. There is a wardrobe that has been washer and dryer prepped if you choose to add that option.
Head back to the wide open kitchen and living space with dual opposing slides. There is a slide out booth dinette or choose a free standing dinette option, plus theatre seating or choose a tri-fold sofa option next to the entry door. The second slide provides a three burner range, convection microwave, refrigerator, and an entertainment center with telescoping 40" TV with fireplace below for those cooler nights. There is also a center kitchen island with a large sink, and plenty of counter space for preparing meals or cleaning up. You are sure to appreciate the extra storage provided by the two hutches.
In the very rear of this Reflection unit find a private bunkhouse with a slide out tri-fold sofa with flip bunk above on the right. There is a upper bunk bed with a window and stairs including a wardrobe on the opposite side.
A generous exterior unobstructed pass-thru storage compartment in the front makes it easy to store all of your outdoor camping gear. The all-in-one docking station comes in handy too. Along the curbside near the rear enjoy an outdoor kitchen which features a sink, microwave, two burner cooktop, overhead storage, a refrigerator, and more!
· PEACE OF MIND PACKAGE (Residential Cabinetry, Solid Surface Countertops, Aluminum "Tread Lite" Entry Steps, Metal Slam Baggage Doors with Magna Latch, 8 Cu.Ft. Double Door Refrigerator W/ Ext. Thermostat Control, 17.8 Gal./Hr. Quick Recovery Water Heater, Porcelain Toilet with Foot Pedal Flush, Residential Single Lever Faucet with Pullout Sprayer, Universal All-In-One Docking Station, Black Tank Flush, Radius Fireplace, Solid Surface Sink Covers, Heated Wall Hugger Theatre Seats w/ LED Lights (NA 28BH), Residential Booth Dinette,
· ULTIMATE POWER PACKAGE ( One-Touch Electric Awning with LED Light , Power Stabilizer Jacks, HDMI/AM/FM/CD/DVD Bluetooth Stereo System, High Definition LED Television (Living Area), 50 AMP Electrical Service, Wired and Framed for 2nd A/C in Bedroom, Detachable Power Cord with LED Light, Power Rear Stabilizer Jacks, 30" Convection Microwave Oven, 15k BTU Ducted A/C, Maxx Air Fan w/ Rain Sensor)
· ARCTIC 4-SEASON PROTECTION PACKAGE (35k BTU High Capacity Furnace, Thermofoil Wrapped Frame and Subfloor (Beneath Main Holding Tanks), Heated and Enclosed Underbelly w/ Circulating Heat, Heated and Enclosed Dump Valves, EZ Winterization Valve in Utility Center, Insulated Slide-out Floors, Attic Vent, Double Insulated Roof and Front Cap, Zero Degree Extended Season Enjoyment)
- 2ND AIR CONDITIONER 15,000 BTU DUCTED
- 12' SIDE BY SIDE REFRIGERATOR UPGRADE
- 2 INCH RECEIVER HITCH
Exterior Color: TAN
Interior Color: ESPRESSO
|Length||37 ft 4 in|
|Ext Height||11 ft 4 in|
|Hitch Weight||1065 lbs|
|Gross Weight||10995 lbs|
|Dry Weight||8991 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||60 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||86 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||43 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
Founded by close friends Don Clark and brothers Ron and Bill Fenech (each having over 25 years of experience in the RV industry). Although they have lead some of the most successful companies in the RV industry, and are proud of their accomplishments at Keystone RV, they recognized that it was becoming more difficult to stay in touch with the needs of customers, employees, and the products being built.
So, in 2011 they began pursuing their dream of reconnecting on a more personal level with customers and dealers. The result of that pursuit is Grand Design RV. A company designed to create recreational vehicles that provide more features, better designs and unparalleled customer support!