TAXA Outdoors TigerMoth Travel Trailer
The TAXA Outdoors TigerMoth is the ideal base camp for outdoor fun if you are looking for an adventure camping trailer that allows you to go off grid. The TigerMoth is easily towable by almost anything you drive. No four-wheel vehicle required here! With built-in electrical, LED lights, 12V outlets, water, plus optional solar panels you can easily make your dream of living off the grid for awhile a reality.
You will love the large side hatch for easy access to loading and unloading, and it provides a great connection to the outdoors while still providing some added camping comforts. You will love the 12" ground clearance with rugged 15" radial tires, a roof rack system, tongue mount toolbox, and front cargo step for handling all of your rugged adventure needs, plus more!
Choose your new TAXA Outdoors TigerMoth and head out for a great outdoor adventure today!
This TigerMoth Camp model trailer is perfect for any rugged adventure, and is ... more about TigerMoth Camp
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 2 Length 12 ft Ext Width 6 ft 6 in Ext Height 6 ft 10 in Int Height 4 ft 7 in Gross Weight 1500 lbs Dry Weight 910 lbs Tire Size 15"
This TigerMoth Trek is your off-road adventure towable travel trailer that ... more about TigerMoth Trek
Sleeps 2 Length 12 ft Ext Width 6 ft 6 in Ext Height 6 ft 10 in Int Height 4 ft 7 in Gross Weight 1500 lbs Dry Weight 910 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 5 gals Tire Size 15"
Standard Features (2017)
- Kynar-Painted UV Treated Super Structure
- Laser Cut Aluminum Super Structure
- Tempered Tinted Windows w/Screens & Shades
- Powdercoated Galvanized Steel Frame
- Torsion Axles Suspension
- Steel Tongue Tool Box (std. Trek model, optional on Camp model)
- Powder-coated Gravel Guards (optional)
- 15" Aluminum Wheel w/All-Terrain Tires (std. Trek model, optional on Camp)
- Jerry Can /Spout for Water Supply (std. Trek model, optional on Camp model)
- Exterior Shower with Hot & Cold Water* (optional)
- 300 lb. Weight Capacity Cargo Deck (std. Trek model, optional on Camp model)
- Roof Rack System w/Crossbars (std. on Trek model, optional on Camp)
- Roof Top Tent (optional)
- Solar Pre-Wired System
- LED Porch Light
- Foam Core R-Value Aluminum Interior Walls & Ceiling
- Coin-designed Vinyl w/1" Tongue/Groove Wood Floor (optional)
- Marine-Grade Birch Wood Kitchen w/Storage (std. Trek, Optional Camp)
- LED Interior Lighting w/Red Reading Light
- Wireless Bluetooth Speak (optional)
- USB Charging Ports
- Ripstop Nylon Custom Patio Awning (std. Trek, optional Camp model)
- Fully Enclosed Shower Tent (optional)
- Mesh Screen Door for Side (std. Trek, optional Camp model)
- Mesh Screen Door for Rear (std. Trek, optional Camp model)
- 5000 BTU Driver-side Window AC (optional)
- YETI 45 Tundra Cooler (optional)
- GPS Anti-Theft and Journey Map System (optional)
- iPad / Tablet Holder (optional)
*Propane Package Includes a Trauma Combi unit with Water Heater and Furnace, as well as a Dometic with a 2 Burner Stove.
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
TAXA is a design company that was formed to manufacture the Cricket Trailer located in Houston, Texas. TAXA Outdoors specializes in the creation of lightweight, innovative, athletic camping trailers for 2 to 4 people and their gear. These units are built as an eco-friendly mode of outdoor living designed to make camping fun, comfortable, and secure.
TAXA Outdoors is the leading manufacturer of lightweight, outdoor recreational camper trailers for wanderers seeking adventures off the grid.